Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ron Paul Facebook Rants

I'm supposed to be working on the epilogue to the Manuscript I'm writing--Mental Wellness--but instead I'm eating Famous Amos cookies and writing earnest messages on Facebook. And probably misspelling some of my words, therefore ruining my argument.

"The reason I won't vote for Ron Paul is because he believes in the State's rights to decide what I can and cannot do with my body when a fetus is involved. I am not pro abortion. I hate abortions. I wish everyone who doesn't want to have a child would use birth control measures and that they were 100% effective. I wish all children born were conceived intentionally and planned for. But I also hate the idea of my sisters being blocked from making a very morally ambiguous choice. I don't believe the government should be involved in our decision making about our own bodies. Only ourselves, our spiritual guide(s), and our doctor(s)." --Posted by me on Facebook today

So what do you think of Ron Paul? What do you like to rant about on Facebook?