Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jon Stewart Is More Trustworthy Than the Mainstream Media

Once again, Jon Stewart nails the mainstream media for being the bullshit corporate propaganda soldiers they are. I swear, the three newsources, two of which are fake, I trust most these days are The Daily Show, The Onion, and NPR.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Indecision 2012 - Corn Polled Edition - Ron Paul & the Top Tier
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook



That's how I felt in 2008 when my man Rep. Dennis Kucinich (from Ohio) was running for president during the Democratic Primary. The media was paying more attention to his hot wife than his message, and in my opinion Kucinich had the most rational and compassionate solutions to the problems in our country of any candidate. But he wasn't considered a "top tier" candidate from the start.



Why do you think the mainstream media pays attention to some candidates and not others, despite what polls and audiences and protests demonstrate Americans actually want?

By the way, I'm not a Ron Paul supporter. See my other Ron Paul rants on this blog if you want to know why. I just feel sorry for an underdog. But feeling sorry for an underdog and wanting an underdog run my country are two different things, unless the underdog is The Dude.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I love the way Stewart showed how Ron Paul is being systematically ignored. I suspect the GOP does not appreciate being reminded of the wars that they have recklessly started.
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or their friends and contributors who had a huge part in the financial meltdown that began this recession and wiped out many people's 401k plans and other savings.

    ReplyDelete