Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Virgin Housewife Tip of the Day

Do not make your spouse's lunch without turning on the kitchen light because you've been maniacally writing til 3:00am and you don't want the bright light to wake your husband and daughter, asleep with the bedroom doors open. You will surely spill the sugar you're adding to his refrigerator brewed tea (ask me for the recipe). You'll somehow accidentally get mayonnaise on your eyeglasses, and you won't be able to find his lunch box.

Perhaps I shall market a Virgin Housewife Miner's Hat with Built in Flashlight.

2 comments:

  1. My FIL owns these and I use them to pack things at 4am in the room we share with our sleeping kids.

    Consider them. :D

    http://www.amazon.com/Lighted-Reading-Glasses-Night-Light-Frame/dp/B003ODEQPU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'm going to tell my Mom about those. She's always waking up in the middle of the night and wants to read. What do you do if you already wear glasses? I need some of those in a clip on version. :)

    ReplyDelete