Friday, July 13, 2012

Minimalist Toys = Maximum Imagination


This morning I found these two Zhu Zhu Pets hiding inside a box of too-small clothes awaiting hand-me-downing to Katie's cousins.  Last night I heard Katie tucking them in bed, but I was in the other room so I didn't see where they were.  The Zhu Zhu Pets are a nomadic tribe.  You never know where they're going to camp at night.  Sometimes it's Daddy's shoe.  Sometimes it's the soap dish in the bathroom.  Sometimes it's next to your pillow so when you awaken you shoot right out of bed to greet the day.  Coffee?  No, thanks!  I'm good.  I've got musophobic anxiety!

When people ask me what kinds of toys Katie wants for her upcoming birthday, I don't know what to say.  Looks like a cardboard Costco box and some old clothes are her current favorite toys.  So I don't know what she wants, but I can tell you I could use some Xanax.




No comments:

Post a Comment