Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ganondorf Loves Julio Iglesias

Katie has been obsessed with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for many months now.  She no longer plays the game.  Will and she finished it together on his Nintendo 64 at the beginning of summer.

Did I mention to you that Will loves this YouTube channel?



Now Katie just acts out elaborate stories involving the characters in the game.  Kinda like fan fiction for first graders.

So tonight I came upon this scene.


I asked Katie why this giant plastic container was upturned with her Julio Iglesias CD on top.  This is what she told me:

Katie: "It's a trap for Ganondorf."
Me: "How so?"
Katie: "Well, Ganondorf really loves the classics."
Me: "Huh?"
Katie, pointing to the title of the CD: "He loves the classics."
Me: "Oh!  He loves 'Romantic Classics'?"
Katie: "Yes, Ganondorf loves the romantic classics.  So I put that there to trap him so when he comes to look at it I can turn it over and trap him!"

I am here to report that it works.  Later I found Katie sitting on top of the container keeping Ganondorf inside.

Anyone else got an evil villain problem?  Need to borrow our Julio Iglesias CD?

No comments:

Post a Comment