Friday, June 29, 2012

The Best Thing About Obamacare



Yesterday I was making light of the fact that I prefer to make my own decisions on who my health care providers are based on things like whether or not they remind me of myself.  Those of us who already have health care can afford to make such jokes.   Those of us who don't, as this video above reminds us, don't have the luxury of being silly.

I think one of the most important points of Obamacare is what the President himself says in the video: "You can't be dropped when you get sick and need insurance most."  It has never made much sense to me to have employer-paid health insurance since generally when you're sick enough to need to use it, you can't work.

What do you think is the best thing about Obamacare?

No comments:

Post a Comment