Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cute Katie Quotes: Air and Clouds and Cupid

The other day, seemingly out of nowhere, Katie said, "I wish I was oxygen, because then I could fly."

"Why not wish you were a bird?" I asked.

Katie replied, "Because you can't kill air, Mom."

Then this morning as we walked out the front door to head toward Katie's school, I said, "Oh, look, it's foggy."

"What is fog, Mom?" Katie asked.

"It's a cloud that has come down to earth to hang out for awhile," I said.

Katie was quiet for a moment, and then she said, "I wish the cloud would come down to earth on Valentine's Day."

"Why on Valentine's Day?" I asked.

"Because that's where that baby lives.  You know that baby that shoots arrows at people so they fall in love?" Katie asked.

"Oh, yeah.  You mean Cupid?"

"Yeah.  Cupid.  Cupid can come down to earth with the clouds on Valentine's Day."


1 comment: