Sunday, October 14, 2012

"I Don't Care Who Wins" Political Yard Sign


On our way to the Johnson County Democrats' field office to pick up some political yard signs, Katie asked me if I think Mitt Romney or Barack Obama will win.  My heart swelled with pride that my six-year-old not only remembered both of the presidential candidate's names and pronounced them correctly, she asked such a thoughtful question.  That's my girl.

"I don't know, Sweetie.  We'll see in November," I answered.

She was quiet a moment until she asked, "Mom?  Is there a sign that says, 'I don't care who wins?'"

Who is this child?  She must get such apathy from her dad's side of the family.  Humpf!

2 comments:

  1. If one of those signs exists, I need it. I'm proud of Katie for her powerful observational skills. She's one smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should market them and sell them. But it goes against my beliefs! Dang it, Capitalism! lol. Thanks!

      Delete