Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cute Katie Quotes: Lego Friends

Lego Friends Cafe and Beauty Shop

I moved a table into Katie's room so she'd have a proper place to obsess over her new favorite toy: Lego Friends.  Her cousins gave her the Cafe and the Beauty Shop for her birthday and they gleefully helped as Will instructed them how to put it all together the first time.  

Note to The Three Little Pigs: Lego is not adequate building material if you want your house to always stay upright.  Katie has spent most of her waking days reassembling the pieces I keep accidentally breaking off as I move them from the kitchen table before dinner.

So today as I set up a table in her room just for Lego play, Katie stood aside, jumping up and down, clapping her hands.

When it was time to move the Lego Cafe from its temporary position on top of her bed to its new home on top of the table, I apologized up front, "Sorry if I break anything.  At least it won't have to move so much now with its own table."  

Katie patted my arm and said, with a self-assured sigh, "It's OK if you break it.  I rememberized it by now."  

No comments:

Post a Comment