Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Holiday Mugs

Our holiday mugs: Will (coffee with cream and sugar), Becky (coffee with cream), and Katie (hot cocoa)


Will came home with a Santa coffee mug the other day.

"Where's mine?" I asked.

Will smiled like, well look who's back on her sertraline and said, "You want a Santa mug?" 

"Maybe not a Santa mug, but some kind of festive mug would be nice."

Will raised his eyebrows and kissed me on the cheek.

We took Katie to the craft store Michaels to see if they had any paint-your-own nativity sets.  While looking through their holiday supplies, Will found some festive mugs.

"Look here, Babe.  Do you really want a Christmas mug?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and began picking one out.

"Can I have one too?" Katie asked, lining up in front of the selection.

"Sure!" Will and I said in unison.

And now we're the kind of family that each has a festive holiday mug.  Now I've got to go drink coffee and cocoa with my crew while we watch A Charlie Brown Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment