School's out for summer, but hunger doesn't take a summer vacation. Kids ages 1-18 are eligible for a free hot lunch this summer. Funded entirely by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, these meals will provide a hot entree with a choice of numerous side dishes. In my community, the Shawnee Mission food services department will prepare and serve these lunches during the summer.
All children are welcome.
June 2 - July 25, 2014
Monday through Friday
11:30AM - 12:30PM
There will be no Summer Lunch Bunch on July 4.
- Broken Arrow Elementary School
- Comanche Elementary School
- East Antioch Elementary School
- Santa Fe Trail Elementary School
- Overland Park Elementary School
- Shawanoe Elementary School
- Hocker Grove Middle School
Find other summer lunch bunch sites in Kansas by clicking here.
Not in Kansas? Find free summer meals for children in your community by clicking here.