Sunday, September 4, 2011

Vinegar & Me = L.O.V.E.

One thing I've learned since becoming a housewife: vinegar is my friend. I always knew vinegar and I were friends the way I'm friends with the people I chat with on Facebook. But I had NO IDEA. Now that I get to spend more one-on-one, inter-persinegar time with my friend, I am discovering more and more things I love about vinegar.

Trust me. I f*uck up a lot as a housewife. I forget to put the mop head in a position where it can air dry and so it gets mold-stinky. Guess what? Soak it in vinegar!

And this has to be the most brilliant idea ever: "Easily clean your mini blinds by wearing [a] pair of white cotton gloves. Dip gloved fingers into a solution of equal parts white vinegar and warm tap water, and run your fingers across both sides of each blind."

Or this one:

"Discourage ants by spraying undiluted white distilled vinegar outside doorways and windowsills, around appliances and wherever you find the pests coming in."

For those of you who have read my ant rant, you'll understand why I must now get off the computer and go spray some glorious, natural acidic solution around my kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment