Sunday, June 8, 2014

VBS 2014

I was the preschool storyteller last week at VBS. Two girls gave me drawings of us on the last day:

C drew a picture of herself and me

M drew a picture of herself, me, and a dog

I am so honored. I had such a wonderful time telling stories to these girls, and all the children who came into my classroom last week. I was under the impression that Vacation Bible School was for kids, but I got just as much out of the experience as they did.


13 Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.

14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.





No comments:

Post a Comment