Friday, September 22, 2017

Dog Is My Co-Pilot: book review

Dog is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest FriendshipDog is My Co-Pilot: Great Writers on the World's Oldest Friendship by Claudia Kawczynska
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a huge fan of both Alice Walker and dogs, I knew I'd love this book. I usually check out books from the public library, but this book is so special I bought a copy for my home library. Unfortunately my two puppies discovered it on a low book shelf and devoured it. They give it five stars. I give it four. Too bad Goodreads doesn't allow 4.5 ratings. The fact that I'm keeping a puppy-chewed book instead of throwing it away with all the other material possessions my fur babies have ruined shows how great this book is. And, perhaps, how bad my lovely beasts are.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment